High Maltose Corn Syrup
Risitose Syrup® Is a colorless, odourless, viscous sweet syrup. It is manufactured by saccharifying liquefied starch with Maltogenic Eno-Enzymes. Maltose Syrups are characterized by a low content of Glucose and high content of Maltose. Because of the low content of glucose, Risitose Syrup shows a low tendency to crystallize and it is relatively non-hygroscopic.
- Moisture and texture control in soft / hard confectionery
- Moisture retention and color control in the final product
- Control of fermentation via balanced fermentable sugar spectrum
- Control of softness and freezing characteristics
- No crystallization less hygroscopic product Viscosity and osmotic profiles, sweetness control Fermentation control
- Bodying and sweetness in fruit canning
- Moisture retention and color in final product
- Candies for high sucrose replacement, less hygroscopic product
- Stabilization of flavor profile during shelf life
Risitose Syrup is stored in new HDPE barrels (300 kgs Net) and is transported loose in tankers.
Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight and moisture